Quad-core Network Processor for 4x4 11ac platform, premium gateway
MediaTek MT7623 family are the highly integrated multimedia network router system-on-chip used for high-end 4x4 11ac WiFi AP router, smart router, home automation and industrial gateway with high wireless performance. The chip integrates a Quad-core ARM® Cortex-A7 MPCoreTM operating up to 1.3GHz and a powerful network accelerators, storage accelerator, multi-standard video accelerator.
Moreover, MT7623N also supports audio bit stream input from HDMI and SPDIF, which is a key function in the growing HTiB segment. The hardware-based NAT engine with QoS embedded in MT7623N transporting the audio/video streams in higher priority than other non-timely services also enriches the home entertainment application. The 1k SFQ separating P2P sessions from audio/video ones so that MT7623N guarantees the streaming service.
MT7623N also implements 10/100/1000 Ethernet RGMII and TRGMII interfaces, while MT7623A embedded a 5-ports Giga switch with an extra RGMII.
- Quad-core ARM® Cortex-A7 MPCoreTM operating at 1.3 GHz, 32KB L1 I-cache and 32KB L1 D-cache, 512KB unified L2 cache
NEON multimedia processing engine with SIMDv2 / VFPv4 ISA support, Mali450, ARM® TrustZone® Security
- 1x1 11n 2.4/5GHz+BT embedded + A-die (MT6625L)
- 5p GbE SW, RGMII and TRGMII
- 32b LPDDR2/DDR3/L up to 2GB
- SPI, NAND Flash, SDXC, eMMC
- USB 3.0(2), USB2.0 OTG
- PCIe 2.0 Host(3)
- I2C, UART(4), SPIs, GPIOs
- Audio interface: SPDIF, I2S(32b, 384Kbits), PCM
- HW storage accelerator (Samba> 100MB/s)
- 2Gbps IPv4/6 routing, NAT, NAPT+HQoS, Packet Sampling
- HW Crypto Engine 400~500 Mbps IPSec throughput
- Firmware: Linux 3.10 SDK, OpenWrt, Android AOSP
- Video interface (MIPI)
- DVFS with PMIC IC (MT6323L)
- MT7623A: embedded 5p GbE Switch
MT7623N: no 5p GbE Switch, GPU and more video interfaces